Thursday, 1 December 2011

Super Super Nice Nice Day !

  
              Today is a Super Super Nice Nice Day yorh ! ^.<

               Today , I go to Sunway with my friends !!! He also has go.

              When I meet tiok him, I feel he still so endao yorh ! Haha! Nothing change with him ... Just hair long ... Not botak anymore ~ xDD!

              In Sing K , I call him explain fish to me ... < Sot me == ... Haha! But when he do the explain fish. I feel so so Sweet !!! >,< 

              不知不觉, I sleep on his shoulder zzZ !.... and he grab my hand !!! Feel Super Sweet !!!!!!! ^^ I hope that momment can pause ... xDD! So comfortable sleep on his shoulder ... I hope every night, I can sleep on his shoulder !!! < Dreaming ~ >,<

              
               Before cinema, I want buy popcorn and drinks. But I dont knw how to pesan .. == Than, he tell  the workers. The workers kelam-kabut @@ , Me pun kelam-kabut. He pun kelam-kabut. Together kelam-kabut. ==

              In cinema, I suap he eat popcorn and he suap me eat popcorn ! And we share a drinks !!! So sweet yorh !! ^.< Than, he and me grab hand.  

         Dont Let Our hand Open !!!! ^.<

          Arwwwwwwwwwwws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        原来跟他看电影, 也可以酱甜的 !!! ^.<

                
               When the movie end, I grab his arm . Haha! But a while nia ... I put down le ... == I so she bu de to put down ... /.\

                

              Thx for together with me whole afternoon !!!
                      U give me A Nice Memory about today !!!
                                            I wont forget it !!!
                           Wont regract ... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment