Tuesday, 6 December 2011

1st Day My Life Without him !!!

   

           Today , 3 day without him ... I feel my life lost something who very IMPORTANT !!!

             So miss him ... >,<

            I dont know want do what now ... Lost aim ~ T.T ...

           
            How U at there ? Everything find ??? T-T ...

            Later, Karate Training ... Hope injured ~ ^^



            Baru can learn tiok things !!     !! Emh !!!! ^^




             Go Karate activity le, Sparkling with my partner.

             OmG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She beat my Born !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Super Super pain that moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arh !!!! ToT !

             Beh tahan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            But a while nia, no pain anymore. ^.<






           I also spar ling with Khim Siang Sir . He is a sir who very kindly treat me. I feel he just like my family. He so patient teach me Karate ! ^.< So Thx Him !!!


            I have post Sunflower Perompak Raja Uda to him before. I tell him, if I just in that scene, I will not just see the perompak take the money and peacefully leave !!!

          I will fight with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          A Sir say '' U Like that. How to fight with them ? '' I know A Sir mean how I fight with perompak. I know A Sir want 刺激 me ... He want me stand up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


           Next week Saturday is 17/12 ... Is my Spar ling competition in Pahang !!!

           I will try my best to fight with other participants !!! 



               I promise U, Khim Siang Sir !!!!

    Wont let U felt disappointed for me anymore ~  !!! ^^





         Today have a Nice experience !!!!



           But ... I'm still miss him a lot .. T.T ...


                                 I <3 U !!! >,<

       

No comments:

Post a Comment