Friday, 25 November 2011

26 November 2011                                   Saturday


             Today , is a busy day for him. In morning, he has activity in school. In afternoon, he has playing badminton with his friends. In evening, he plays ping pong with his father. In night, he had to eat dinner with his family.

          So busy for him today !!! He didn't have time to chat with me. In night, after he having his dinner. He must be so tired for today. He must be sleep early.  zzZ !

         I cant chat with him. I didn't mind. ^.< I just hope he can rest as long as he can. I don't want see him too tired and fall down or Fainted ...

         I think Today cant chat That's OK. 1 December (Thursday) It must be a day , I cant forget and Happy on that day !!!

           




                              Waiting 1 December come ~ ~ ~   >,<



               
 
Happy Merry Christmas to U ALL  ~  c:





    HoHuHoHu  ~ xDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment