Sunday, 26 May 2013

You want to break ?

           Today, we were fighting again. I know all the fight begins because of me. My mouth had said rubbish and hurt things to you. Well, that is the reason I dont want to explain to you. I know I will say wrong things at the wrong moment again. Hence, I choose to shut my mouth up instead of make us ' EMO ' again and again. 

              I was wondering when we can be happy as the past ? 

        I was wondering when we can stop fighting and stay sweet ? 

        I was wondering why you are asking me about BREAK ? ... 

        I was wondering why boys are always like to ask girl '' You want broke or not ? '' If you want broke, please say directly. I hate those people who like to ask girl answer to decided want broke or not !

                       I HATE MYSELF... 

                               I cant even let you be more happy ... T___T ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment